SAIL is looking to hire for the post of Apprenticeship. A student from various disciplines can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
SAIL Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|Salary||60,000 – 1,80,000-/Month|
|Batch||2023 and below|
|Last Date||8 February 2023|
Educational Qualification :
Management Trainees ( Admin ) – PR :
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Post Graduate Degree (full time) / 02 years Diploma (full time) in Public Relation / Journalism / Mass Communication / Mass Communication & Journalism with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Management Trainees (Admin) – Law :
- Bachelor Degree in Law (full time) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- LL.M. (02 years full time course) having specialization in Labour Laws or Commercial Laws with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Management Trainees ( Admin ) – PR : 01 Post
- Management Trainees (Admin) – Law : 01 Post
- Max of 28 years as of As on 08 February 2023. relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC, and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates.
Application Fees :
- Application Fee (for General/OBC/EWS candidates) – Rs.700/-
- Processing Fee (for SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates) – Rs.200/-
Selection Process of SAIL Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written Test (Computer Based Test)/Interview.
- The same shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through Admit Card/Call Letter.
- If selection will be through interview only, the weightage of interview mark shall be 100% and the minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for unreserved posts.
- In case of Computer Based Test (CBT), date, time & venue for CBT will be intimated to eligible candidates through Admit Card/Call Letter.
- The Admit Cards/ Call Letters will be uploaded in the SAIL website.
- Candidates will be intimated for downloading of Admit Card through E-mail/SMS and SAIL website.
- No other communication will be sent to the candidate for this purpose.
- The CBT will be of 200 marks consisting of two parts (in Hindi/English), viz. First Part on Domain Knowledge Test (duration 40 minutes) for 100 marks and Second Part on Aptitude Test (duration 80 minutes) for total 100 marks; consisting of four segments viz. Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and General Awareness of 25 marks each.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the parts, viz. Domain Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test in the respective discipline by scoring minimum 50 percentile score.
- Candidate, who fails to qualify in any part of the CBT, will not be shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview at the ratio of 1:3 in order of merit for each post.
- For final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of CBT and Interview with the weightage of 80:20 respectively.
- The selection of the candidates for the posts will be made in the order of merit.
- In case two or more candidates are placed on the same cut-off point in the final merit list, the offer letter will be issued to the candidate having higher marks in the CBT.
- In case there is a tie in the CBT marks also the candidate with higher marks in higher eligibility qualification would be selected.
- Date, Time & Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through Call Letter and information shall be shared through E-mail/SMS and SAIL website.
- Call Letters shall be downloaded by the shortlisted candidates from SAIL website.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
For official details: Click here