SBI PO Recruitment 2024 has announced a job notification for the post of Probationary Officers-PO. The student from any discipline can apply for SBI Recruitment 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Post Name||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Salary||Rs.36,000-63,840 / Month|
|Total Vacancies||2000 Posts
|Last Date||27 September 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2023 and below|
Also, Apply For
SBI PO Vacancy Details
|Categories||No. of Vacancies|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive).
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be given as per Govt Norms. Check the official notification to know about age relaxation.
SBI PO Selection Process
The selection for SBI Probationary Officers will be done through a 3 Phase process
1. Preliminary exam
2. Mains exam and
3. Group Exercise & Interview
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks for 1 horswill be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Selection criteria for Main Examination:
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer
(i) Objective Test: The duration of the objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks for 3 hours. There will be separate timing for every section
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60|
(ii) Descriptive Test: English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)- 2 question for 50 marks for 30 minutes
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks for each wrong question. The negative marks will be one-fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III:
- Group Exercises – 20 Marks
- Interview – 30 Marks
Language of Exam: English and Hindi
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one-fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
SBI PO Notification 2023 – Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
SBI PO 2022- Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023
- Payment of Application Fee: 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 2nd Week of October 2023 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November 2023
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: November / December 2023
- Download of Main Examination: Call letter November / December 2023
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: December 2023/ January 2024
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: December 2023 / January 2024
- Download of Phase-III: Call Letter January / February 2024
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test: January / February 2024
- Interview & Group Exercises: January / February 2024
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2024
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ OBC/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 1st week of October 2023 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 2nd week of October 2023 onwards
What is the monthly salary range for SBI POs?
The expected monthly salary for SBI Probationary Officers ranges from Rs. 36,000 to Rs. 63,840.
How many total vacancies are available for SBI POs in this recruitment?
There are a total of 2,000 vacant positions for SBI Probationary Officers.
When is the last date to apply for this SBI PO recruitment?
The last date to apply for this recruitment is September 27, 2023.
What are the eligibility criteria for SBI POs regarding educational qualifications?
Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year/semester students can also apply provisionally.
Is there an age limit for SBI PO applicants?
Yes, candidates should be between 21 and 30 years old as of April 1, 2023.
What is the selection process for SBI Probationary Officers?
The selection process includes three phases: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Group Exercise & Interview.
What are the subjects and marks distribution for the Preliminary Examination?
The Preliminary Examination includes sections for English Language (30 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks), and Reasoning Ability (35 marks), for a total of 100 marks.
What are the subjects and marks distribution for the Main Examination?
The Main Examination consists of four sections: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (50 marks), Data Analysis & Interpretation (50 marks), General/Economy/Banking Awareness (60 marks), and English Language (40 marks), for a total of 200 marks. Additionally, there is a Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
What is the application fee for this recruitment?
SC/ST/PWD candidates do not have to pay any fees. General/EWS/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 750/- as the application fee.