SBI PO Recruitment 2022 has announced a job notification for the post of Probationary Officers-PO. The student from any discipline can apply for SBI Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
SBI RECRUITMENT 2022
|Post Name||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Salary||Rs.36,000-63,840 / Month|
|Last Date||12 October 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for NASDAQ
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years|
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
1. Preliminary exam
2. Mains exam and
3. Group Exercise & Interview
1. Preliminary exam:1 hour
2 Mains: 3 hours
1. Prelims: 100 questions
2 Mains: 155 + 50
Language of Exam: English and Hindi
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one-fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022?
For official Notification: Click here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
SBI PO 2022- Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 1st/2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 17/18/19/20 of December 2022
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: Jan/Feb 2023
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: Feb/March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: March 2023 onwards