Shell Off Campus has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Programme. A student from various branches can apply for Shell Recruitment 2023/2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Shell.
Shell Off Campus 2023/2024:
|Post Name||Graduate Programme|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA*|
|Last Date||31st August 2024|
Also, Apply For
Shell Off Campus Job Description:
Shell Off Campus is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Programme.
Shell Off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
- Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
- We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The Graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed. You can have a purpose-driven career at Shell. The work you’ll do every day will have a positive impact on your life, your community, and the world
Shell Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Master or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years work experience
Shell Off Campus Preferred skill:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to be an Indian citizen or Permanent Resident or have a valid work permit for India
- You are required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
- Communicate effectively with functional leads/team members and other stakeholders to arrive a common goal
- Works with self-direction, takes initiative, exercises sound judgment, discretion, and capable of complex decision making in a dynamic work environment.
About Shell :
Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
How to Apply for Shell Off Campus 2023/2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Graduate Programme at Shell?
The expected salary is up to 6 LPA* for the Graduate Programme at Shell.
Is the Graduate Programme open to both freshers and experienced candidates?
Yes, the Graduate Programme is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Shell Graduate Programme?
The eligibility criteria require being in the final year of post-graduation or having graduated with an advanced degree (Master's or PhD) with less than 3 years of work experience.
What are the preferred skills for the Shell Graduate Programme?
The preferred skills include strong communication and interpersonal skills, effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders, and the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making in a dynamic work environment.
What is the deadline to apply for the Shell Graduate Programme?
The last date to apply for the Graduate Programme is 31st August 2024.