Syniti has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Consultant Trainee. A student from any discipline can apply for Syniti Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Syniti Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Consultant Trainee|
|Salary||4 – 4.5LPA|
Syniti is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Consultant Trainee.
- Development and testing of client deliverables as per design provided.
- Issue and error resolution for client deliverables.
- Quality and error-free documentation of project deliverables.
- Ensure quality and timeliness in deliverables.
- Compliance with all project and organization-related processes and policies.
- Participation in training and workshops as nominated by the manager.
- Reporting on daily responsibilities and tasks.
- Testing deliverables and supporting applications.
- Complying with all company security policies and procedures.
- Ensuring company and client confidentiality.
- Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech
- Passing out year: 2021
- Minimum Percentage: 65% throughout the career (10th, 12th and UG) without an active backlog
- Work location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- NOTE: The candidate need to be open to work in any of these locations (Bangalore/ Hyderabad)
- Notice Period: immediate joiners
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Provide support for production issues
- Strong Python development skills
- Strong knowledge of Web Services, XML, JSON, REST, Sockets, Multi-Thread, Linux OS, Windows OS
Syniti has been delivering SDT projects throughout our entire 25+ year history. Our bundled solution creates a copy of your current systems.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Syniti Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for amazon||Apply for digilocker|
|Apply for tcs 19/20/21 Batch||Apply for genpact|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.