Southern Eastern Railway is looking to hire for the post of Act Apprenticeship. A student from various disciplines can apply for Southern Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Southern Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Southern Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Act Apprenticeship|
||Kharagpur / Chakradapur / Santragachi / Ranchi|
|Last Date||02 February 2023|
Also, Apply For
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSC Officer(IT) | Government Job
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
- Candidates with the qualification of Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT/SCVT.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC, and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates.
There are total of 1785 Posts available in this recruitment.The categories are given below:
- Kharagpur Workshop – 360 Posts
- Signal & Telecom(Workshop)/Kharagpur – 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur – 120 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Kharagpur – 28 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Kharagpur – 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Kharagpur – 50 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Kharagpur – 90 Posts
- Trd Depot/Electrical/Kharagpu – 40 Posts
- Emu Shed/Electrical/Tpkr – 40 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Santragachi – 36 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Chakradharpur – 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakradharpur – 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Chakradharpur – 65 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata – 72 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Sini – 20 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/Sini – 100 Posts
- SE (Works)/Engg/Chakradharpur – 7 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 26 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 50 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Adra – 52 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Adra – 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bksc – 65 Posts
- Trd Depot/Electrical/Adra – 33 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Bksc – 30 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Rou – 31 Posts
- SSE(Works)/Engg/Adra – 25 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Ranchi – 24 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Ranchi – 30 Posts
- TRDDepot/Electrical/Ranchi – 10 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Ranchi – 10 Posts
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (Trade-wise) in respect of all the
candidates who apply against the notification in respective trades.
- The merit list in each trade will be prepared percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation with minimum 50%
(aggregate) marks. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or group of subjects.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted in respective trades, will be called for document
verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Application Fees :
- Application fees (non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The application fee has to be paid in Online mode only.
|Apply for intel||Apply for ping-identity|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
For Offical detail Notification: Click Here
|Apply for atos||Apply for mastercard|
|Apply for siemens||Apply for yahoo|