Wipro is looking to hire for the post of Work Integrated Learning Program 2.0. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro Recruitment 2022:
|Salary||15,488 per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply for siemens
Apply for flipkart
Apply for cyient
Apply for cognizant
Apply for wipro
Apply for accenture
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Year of Passing 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th, and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
- Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.tech degree.
- Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last 3 months are not Eligible
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.