Accenture is one of the top IT firms in India and the world’s leading management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Accenture has experience in a variety of key business areas, including customer relationship management, supply chain management, business strategy, technology, and outsourcing.
These interview questions were collected from students who have recently attended Accenture interviews.
Accenture Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds in Accenture interview:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round
Accenture Interview Experience #1:
2. about projects(mini and final year project)
3. about my role in the project?
4. difference between c and python
5. about oops concepts? And explain
6. what are DBMS and its types?
7. types of keys and explain them
8. questions on activities?
9. about internships?
Accenture Interview Experience #2:
1. Tell me about yourself
2. What is your final year project?
3. Your role in the project
4. Why did you choose that role?
5. Difficulties faced during the project and How did you solve them
6. What is the feedback from your project supervisor
7. Your favorite subject in the final semester, why?
8. Your least favorite subject, why? How did you overcome it?
9. How did the covid pandemic affect you?
10. What do you do in your free time?
11. Why Accenture?
12. That’s it from my part. Do you have any questions for me?
Accenture Interview Experience #3:
2. mini project in brief
3. major project in brief
4. what is innovation, innovation
5. Short term&long term goal
6. Innovation (real-life example recent)
7. How will u deal with projects
8. about Accenture, why Accenture
9. any questions
No technical questions asked
The interview was done on 03/11/21
Got selected 4.5 LPA
Accenture Interview Experience 4#:
2. About our project
3. What was your major role in the project.
4. How many members are in our team
5. What was the feedback that you received from your professors after submitting
6. Any questions for me.
The panel member was really so friendly
Accenture Interview Experience 5#:
1. introduce yourself
2. explain the project
3. role in the project
5. do you have any questions for us?
Here are the most commonly asked Accenture interview Questions:
- Differences between C and C++.
- What is included in a C program?
- What is Dynamic Memory Allocation, for example?
- Differences between C/C++ and Java?
- Simple programs like Bubble Sort, the sum of a simple series, etc.
- What is OOP?
- What are encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction?
- Explain Runtime Polymorphism
- What is BCNF?
- What are inner and outer joins? Examples of both.
- Questions on keys in DBMS like primary key, super key, the difference between primary key and unique?
- OSI Layers?
- Why Accenture?
- Are you ready to work night shifts?
- About the final year project?
- Your strengths and weaknesses?
- Do you know a language other than C, C++, and Java?
Click here for: HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here for Wipro Interview Questions
Click here for byjus Interview Questions
All the best for your interview
If you have any queries, you can write in the comment section.
A Special Thanks, to all the People for sharing Accenture Interview Questions and experiences.
Disclaimer: These interview questions here are the candidate’s own experience. The questions may vary for you.
Guys do share your interview experience as well and help new job aspirants to get their dream job, kindly share your experience in the comment section below Thank You!
Apply for Microfous
Apply for BSF
Apply for Amazon
Apply for JIO
Apply for Unisys
Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for Amazon
Apply for infosys