Comcast Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Operations Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Comcast Off Campus 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Comcast Off Campus 2023:
|up to ₹8 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Comcast off Campus Job Description:
Comcast is hiring candidates for the post of Operations Engineer.
Comcast off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Collects and organizes technical data related to assigned projects. Presents data and findings for review at the next level of engineering management.
- Reads and analyzes technical references and sources to obtain knowledge of assigned Engineering Operations topics. Identifies common operational and technical problems with standard solutions. Escalates more complex issues to senior Operations Engineers.
- Leads operational readiness testing. Resolves basic issues uncovered during testing and escalates issues to engage appropriate resources.
- Identifies potential instrumentation, automation and standardization required for successful implementation of projects or continued stabilization of deployed products.
- Works towards industry standard certifications and education.
- Works with peer operational teams on project implementation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Comcast is a Telecommunications company founded on 28 June 1963 in Mississippi, United States. The headquarters of the firm is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Ralph J. Roberts is the establisher of the organization. US$116.39 billion is the firm revenue.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Comcast off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Comcast Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Comcast selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Comcast Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the role of an Operations Engineer at Comcast?
An Operations Engineer at Comcast is responsible for collecting and organizing technical data related to assigned projects, analyzing technical references, leading operational readiness testing, and working on project implementation.
What is the salary range for the Operations Engineer position at Comcast?
The expected salary for the Operations Engineer position at Comcast can go up to ₹8 lakhs per annum.
Is prior experience required for this role?
No, prior experience is not mandatory. The job posting mentions that candidates with 0-2 years of experience can apply.
What are some of the key responsibilities of an Operations Engineer at Comcast?
Responsibilities include collecting and organizing technical data, analyzing technical references, resolving operational issues, identifying instrumentation and automation needs, working on project implementation, and more.
Are there any preferred skills or qualifications mentioned for applicants?
Preferred skills include understanding Comcast's Operating Principles, putting customers first, being enthusiastic learners of technology, and promoting inclusion and diversity.
Are there specific educational requirements for this role?
The job posting mentions that candidates should have a bachelor's degree from any stream.