Cyient off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Junior Software Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Cyient recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Cyient off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Junior Software Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Cyient off Campus Job Description:
Cyient is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Software Developer.
Cyient off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards.
- Good knowledge on LODs, Table Calculations, DAX Calculations, Groups, Filters, Joins/Merging, Blending & Relationships.
- Good knowledge on SQL to write Custom SQL queries in Tableau/Power BI.
- Good Communication & Presentation skills.
- Willing to learn new emerging technologies like R-Programming, Python, Power APPs and Power Automate etc.
Cyient off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech/BE (Computer Science/IT/Mechanical) or BCA/MCA is preferred.
- Data Science,
- Machine Learning,
- Microsoft Power BI,
- Python (Programming Language),
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Cyient Is A Leading Global Technology Solutions Company. We Enable Our Customers To Apply Technology Imaginatively Across Their Value Chain To Solve Problems That Matter. We Are Committed To Designing Tomorrow Together With Our Stakeholders And Being A Culturally Inclusive, Socially Responsible, And Environmentally Sustainable Organization.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Cyient off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Cyient Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cyient selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Cyient Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the salary range for a Junior Software Developer position at Cyient?
The expected salary for a Junior Software Developer at Cyient can go up to ₹7 LPA, depending on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Junior Software Developer at Cyient in Bengaluru?
The primary responsibilities include implementing Business Intelligence (BI) reports and dashboards, utilizing knowledge of various BI tools, and being open to learning emerging technologies.
Are there opportunities for skill development and learning new technologies within the role?
Yes, the role encourages learning new technologies such as R-Programming, Python, Power Apps, and Power Automate, indicating a focus on professional development and growth.
Is there any preference for specific educational backgrounds in the eligibility criteria?
While specific educational backgrounds are preferred, such as B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/IT/Mechanical or BCA/MCA, candidates from other related fields may also be considered.