GSK Off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Associate Programmer. A student from various disciplines can apply for GSK Off Campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
GSK off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Programmer|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
GSK off Campus Job Description:
GSK is hiring candidates for the post of Automation Test Engineer.
GSK off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Technical Expertise, Scientific Leadership and Strategy
- Innovation, Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Compliance, Quality and Governance
- Communication and Influence
- Collaboration and Matrix-Working
- Leadership and People Development
- Basic Education (indicative of entry level, not mandated for career progression) Accountability
GSK off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline plc, commonly known as GSK plc, is a Pharmaceutical industry company. It was established on 27 December 2000. The organization’s headquarters are in Great West Road, London, United Kingdom. Emma Walmsley is the CEO of the GSK corporation. Approximately 94,000 employees are working in the firm.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for GSK off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
GSK Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the GSK selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the GSK Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.