HAL has announced a job notification for the post of Design Trainee/ Management Trainee. A student from any discipline can apply for HAL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HAL Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Design Trainee/ Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Nasik, Koraput, Lucknow, Kanpur, and Korwa|
|Batch||2022 and Below|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering, is needed.
Branches and Vacancies:
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE( TECHNICAL):
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE( IMM):
AGE LIMIT: Upper Age limits not above 28 years as of 2.3.2022.
SALARY: The annual salary will be approximately INR 40,000/- to INR 1,40,000/- per month plus benefits.
- Candidates possessing Diploma and the respective Engineering Degree are required to enter the Marks of the Engineering Degree as Qualifying Marks in the Online Application.
- Candidates possessing 5 years Integrated Degree in the relevant Discipline and Branch of Engineering are also eligible to apply.
- Rs.500/-is to be paid as an Application Fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company, headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Established on 23 December 1940, HAL is one of the oldest and largest aerospace and defense manufacturers in the world today.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for amazon||Apply for digilocker|
|Apply for tcs 19/20/21 Batch||Apply for genpact|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.