Huawei has announced a job notification for the post of Service delivery engineer. A student from Various disciplines can apply for Huawei Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Huawei Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Service delivery engineer|
|Salary||₹ 4.8 LPA*|
Apply for wipro
Apply for salesforce
Apply for upstox
Apply for SAP
Apply for dxc-technology
Apply for capgemini.
Huawei is hiring candidates for the post of Service delivery engineer.
- Act as a service technical engineer in a project, take charge of technical implementation and technical problem handling of delivery projects, and ensure smooth delivery of frontline projects, including deployment, configuration, test, data migration, and acceptance.
- Manage technical risks and issues during project delivery, and manage issues related to product solutions and service delivery solutions in a closed-loop manner.
- Project delivery and implementation according to Huawei’s Service Delivery Process using Huawei’s IT platform & tools for Business Support System(BSS) and VAS products in Telecom Domain
- Data Migration from 3rd party system to Huawei products: Legacy data analysis, data mapping, ETL tool development, perform dry run, pilot and cutover migration
- Infrastructure and test domain, responsible for software deployment, installation, integration, hardware set up, various software testing
- Business Data Configuration and testing: Configuration, testing and version release of Commercial Data as per customer requirement
- Support onsite team according to local country’s timing
- Travel across globe is mandatory as per Business Travel requirement
- We are looking for 2021 Pass out batch , B.E,B. tech./MCA (CS/IT/EC only) with 70% throughout the academics. Who can join us immediately
- Be familiar with Linux or AIX operating system, and have some knowledge of network devices and storage devices such as switches and load balancers.
- Familiar with Oracle database, proficient in SQL, stored procedure development.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Basic programming skills in any language: ability to read, understand, write basic codes, as well as can develop necessary tools
- Applicant must have strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- English as the working language and should have excellent communication skill.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology corporation headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. It designs, develops and sells telecommunications equipment, consumer electronics and various smart device
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers