Indian Navy has announced a job notification for the post of Short Service Commission Officer. A student from any discipline can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Batch||2022 and Below|
|Last Date||12 March 2022|
Apply for wipro
Apply for salesforce
Apply for upstox
Apply for SAP
Apply for dxc-technology
Apply for capgemini.
Indian Navy is hiring candidates for the post of Short Service Commission Officer (SSC).
General Service [GS(X)]/Hydro Cadre:
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks.
Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC):
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical /Chemical/Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics/ Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC):
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class, or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. 60% marks in M Tech from a recognized University/Institute in any of the following disciplines:- Communication System Engineering. Control & Instrumentation Engineering. Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science. Mechanical System Engineering / Mechanical System Design / Mechanical Design
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical). BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics
|General Service||40 Posts||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003*|
|NAIC||06 Post||Men and Women||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|ATC||06 Posts||Men and Women||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002|
|Observer||08 Posts||Men||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|Pilot||15 Posts||Men||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|Logistics||18 Posts||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Education||17 Posts||Men and Women||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002|
||45 Posts||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003*|
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting. Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, MBA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Merit List: Combined Merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks for all entries as per availability of vacancies for respective entry. Candidates declared fit in medical examination would be appointed as per availability of vacancies in the entry.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for deloitte||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for hp||Apply for Netflix|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.