IDBI Bank Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Assistant Manager at IDBI Bank. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Assistant Manager – Banking and Capital Markets. All the necessary details about IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||IDBI Bank|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Manager|
|Salary||up to 6.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total Vacancies||600 posts
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
IDBI Bank Recruitment Job Description:
IDBI Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Manager.
IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by Government of India.
- Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 25 years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 January 1993 and not later than 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy Details|
IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification – Application Fee
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Only Intimation Charges).
- Rs.1000/- for all other candidates (Application Fees and Intimation Charges).
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Salary
During the training period of 6 months the candidate will get Rs.5,000/- per month and during the internship period the candidate will get an amount of Rs.15,000/- per month. After selected for the Bank’s services as Junior Assistant Manager with the successful completion of PGDBF the salary range will be between Rs. 6.14 lakh to Rs. 6.50 lakh at the time of joining.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Selection Process
The selection Process for IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, will comprise of Online Test followed by a Personal Interview.
About IDBI Bank:
The full form of IDBI is the Industrial Development Bank of India. IDBI was founded in 1964 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of RBI to provide financial and credit facilities for growth in the Indian industry. Its headquarters is in Mumbai. Currently, it is one of India’s most prominent commercial banks offering financial strategies and personal banking
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the IDBI Bank 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
For Offical Notification: Click here.
What is the total number of vacancies available for the Junior Assistant Manager position?
There are a total of 600 vacancies for the Junior Assistant Manager position.
What is the last date to apply for the IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment is 30th September 2023.
What are the educational qualifications required for this position?
Candidates should be graduates from any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of India. Proficiency in computers is also required.
What is the minimum and maximum age limit for candidates applying for this position?
The minimum age limit is 20 years, and the maximum age limit is 25 years. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 2002.
What is the application fee for candidates?
SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 200 as intimation charges and all other candidates (except SC/ST/PWD) are required to pay Rs. 1000, which includes application fees and intimation charges.
What is the salary structure for Junior Assistant Managers during training and after successful completion?
During the training period of 6 months, candidates will receive Rs. 5,000 per month. After successful completion of the training program (PGDBF), the salary range will be between Rs. 6.14 lakh to Rs. 6.50 lakh at the time of joining.
What is the selection process for the IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager position?
The selection process includes an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview.