PhonePe has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Manager. A student from various disciplines can apply for PhonePe Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PhonePe Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Manager|
PhonePe is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Manager.
- Experience in building up sales pipeline, reaching out to clients proactively and closing the deal
- Identify business opportunities through cold call, referral, research & networking for the zone.
Interacting and pitch PhonePe products with key decision makers including CXO’s in partner organizations.
- Identify emerging categories and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Work on Tenders/RFP’s and submit bids.
- Takes direction, documents expectations, then executes with minimal further direction
- Strong business acumen and product expertise
- Establish best practices and operating procedures for converting leads to sales
- Leading the negotiations and contract development
- Build and manage outbound business development pipeline
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Achieve assigned sales targets and should have strong negotiation skills.
Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill Flexible, self-driven, and proactive
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Can communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people in a day
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
PhonePe Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PhonePe selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the PhonePe Salary for freshers?
The average of 12LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|