Google has announced a job notification for the post of Networking Customer Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Google Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Google Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Networking Customer Engineer|
Apply for amazon
Apply for hawkins
Apply for IBM
Apply for deloitte
Apply for tech-mahindra
Apply for angel-broking
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Networking Customer Engineer.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Share networking experience to support the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a technical sales engineering role in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Master’s degree in computer science or another technical field.
- Experience in architecting and developing software or infrastructure for distributed systems.
- Knowledge of service provider and data center routing.
- Ability to learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud technology space.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions