Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career as an HR Intern? Look no further! Meesho is now offering Off Campus 2023 HR Internships with the flexibility to work from home. In this article, we will explore the details of the Meesho Off Campus Drive 2023 HR Internship program and guide you on how to apply. If you’re passionate about human resources and eager to gain practical experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this opportunity is perfect for you. So, let’s dive in and discover how you can become a part of the Meesho team as an HR Intern!
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Meesho Off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||HR Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹ 30k/month*|
|Job Location||Bangalore(Work From Home)|
|Batch||2023 and below|
Also, Apply For
Meesho Off Campus Role:
As HR Intern- Talent Acquisition, you’ll work closely with the TA team and will help in handling the hiring process for our multiple vacancies. You’ll work on numbers, and get an idea of what a metrics-driven team looks like. You’ll also support the team in preparing reports and dashboards.
Meesho Off Campus 2023 Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with all stakeholders through strong candidate/employee/alumni orientation.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews for candidates while ensuring good candidate experience
- Coordinating for the end-to-end interview process.
- Managing virtual interview drives & events.
- Creating job-posts; assisting with screening of resumes and applications; communicating effective feedback to the candidates
- Preparation of reports and dashboards, updating data as and when needed.
Meesho Off Campus 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate/Post-Graduation required.
- The individual should be strong in communication skills (Eng & Hin)
- Preferred experience in recruitment in a fast-moving, high-growth/large-scale organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and candidates.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Meesho Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Meesho Off Campus 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Meesho selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Meesho Salary for freshers?
The average 25k/month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the salary range for the HR Intern position at Meesho?
The approximate salary is up to ₹30k/month* for the HR Intern position at Meesho.
Where is the job location for the HR Intern position at Meesho?
The job location is Bangalore, and it offers the option to work from home as well.
What is the eligibility criteria for the HR Intern position at Meesho?
Graduates or post-graduates are required for the position.
What are the preferred skills for the HR Intern position?
Strong communication skills in English and Hindi, recruitment experience in a fast-moving organization, and the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and candidates.
What are the job responsibilities of an HR Intern at Meesho?
The responsibilities include collaborating with stakeholders, scheduling and coordinating interviews, managing virtual interview drives and events, creating job posts, assisting with resume screening, and preparing reports and dashboards.