Neil has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Civil Engineer. A student from Civil disciplines can apply for Neil Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Neil Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Civil Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Neil is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Civil Engineer.
- Various civil designs at Land development, Site development, Energy & Power generation facilities using Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3d, Bentley MicroStation, and Open Road Designer.
- Provide a range of drawing production work including site plans, grading plans, paving plans, improvement plans for roads and rails, stormwater drainage details, erosion control plans, and other civil plans/details.
- Provide range of efforts on design and analysis of site grading, earthwork balance, storm drainage maps, sewer design, HEC RAS analysis, No-rise certifications and associated calculations, drawings, exhibits & reports.
- Use other supporting software including Bluebeam, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Office 365, Google Earth Pro.
- Demonstrate knowledge of CAD standards and best practices.
- Learn and successfully apply company, client, and project drafting standards and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to apply formulas, principles, and practices to complete required drawings.
- Demonstrate knowledge of assigned and related disciplines.
- Coordinate drafting activities with other designers, drafters, and design disciplines.
- Successfully communicate and correspond with internal design resources.
- Execute design changes and project drawing revisions.
- Maintain CAD proficiency and work toward mastering current CAD systems.
- Travel to the other project office as required and requested to support assignments on projects and overall office needs.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor or stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil (general) engineering. with a minimum of 1.5 years of related experience.
Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology with a minimum of 5.0 years related experience.
Diploma in civil engineering with a minimum of 3.5 years solid experience.
- Hands-on experience of Civil 3D preferred, Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D / Infraworks, Revit and 12D, bently openroad designer & Bently microstations.
- Experience using common data environment, such as Navisworks, BIM 360 etc. for coordinated model and clash detection, is preferred.
- Have excellent data manipulation abilities (MS Excel/MS Access database type packages)
- Essential English written & verbal communication.
Neil Engineering, providing ample civil engineering services and solutions, including project management, resource management and design consultation for all types of infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects since 2016.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Neil Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.