HCL has announced a job notification for the post of HR Senior executive. A student from any discipline can apply for HCL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Lenovo Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||HR Senior executive|
HCL is hiring candidates for the post of HR Senior executive.
- The purpose of this role is to act as a first interface between the employee and organisation to address employee concerns and grievances with regards to HR policies and processes for employees in the E0-E3 / E4 levels with primary focus on the aligned LoB and consequently to the aligned locations
- work on proactive retention strategies, exit management, employee communication and MIS and reporting towards achievement of business results in accordance with the near-term as well as long term business plans of HCL
- Interaction with Business Manager to understand the business need and status update
- To perform Data Management and MIS for various internal and external reviews.
- To plan and manage the external vendors for supply of right candidates from the market to match the profile requirements of the business and provide feedback on the quality of the candidates sourced through the channel.
- To source candidates as per resource requirements for the SDU
- Bachelor of Arts, BBA, B-Tech, MBA, Others from any Stream
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. HCL continues to grow its strong presence in India contributing to the cause of nation-building through advanced technology solutions. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 200
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers