NTT has announced a job notification for the post of HR Operations Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for NTT Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||HR Operations Associate|
|Job Location||Gurgaon/Gurugram (WFH during Covid)|
NTT is hiring candidates for the post of HR Operations Associate.
- Perform HR/related activities on SAP/SuccessFactors platform, primarily pertaining to the employee life cycle (from Hire to Retire)
- Assist with Tier One general inquiries such as policy content, basic leave questions, and transactional requests
- Act as a background/drug screening administrator to manage requests from business
- To process the various HR transactions as per the laid guidelines/SOP
- Manage calls from employees & other HR Staff (Proficient verbal communication skills)
- To receive/respond to email inquiries and assigned tickets – (Proficient writing skills)
- To perform tasks within the established turnaround time and capable of multitasking on a day to day basis
- To assist with New Employee Orientations & maintain personnel files
- Open for new business process changes and adaptability for new systems/technology
- Entering/maintaining data in HCM modules within SAP/SuccessFactors.
|Apply for zoho||Apply for mindtree|
- Should be a Post Graduate (MBA HR).
- Willing to work in Night Shift.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience in handling confidential information with utmost confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Dedicated space/furniture to work from home with adequate internet connection
- If required, ability to commute and report to NTT Gurgaon office for short- or long-term working arrangements.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions