Oracle has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Oracle recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Oracle Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Technical Analyst|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Oracle is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Analyst.
- Monitoring Customer events board 24*7
- Acknowledge new events and perform correct categorization of issues.
- Create an Incident based on the Severity / Impact of the issue
- Notification of the Incident to the customer via Email or Phone
- Any Graduate degree from any stream.
- Good understanding of UNIX architecture (Solaris, Linux…)
- Basic understanding of Database concepts & architecture
- Understanding of terminal services such as SSH, Telnet.
- Understanding of ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Proven Oral and Written communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies in the world. We use innovative emergent technologies to tackle real-world problems. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business, but also helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Oracle Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Oracle selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Oracle Intern Salary for freshers?
The Technical Analyst’s salary at Oracle ranges between ₹ 5.5 Lakhs to ₹ 12.9 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|