PayPal has announced a job notification for the post of Product Manager. A student from Any discipline can apply for PayPal Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Honeywell.
PayPal Recruitment 2024:
|Post Name||Product Management Intern|
|Salary||up to 40K/Month*|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Chennai|
Apply for phonepe
Apply for autodesk
Apply for Google
Apply for accenture
Apply for nielsen
Apply for hexaware
PayPal is hiring candidates for the post of Product Management Intern.
- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in class
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Build dashboards and drive data driven decisions
- Develop product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics)
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Drive product development by building end to end solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
- Must currently be pursuing an MBA/PGDM degree from an accredited college or university and graduating in 2024
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills: effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Knowledge of data analytics and statistics (using SQL, R, Tableau, Hive, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience working with internet technologies, or the payments industry is desirable
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Ability to write scripts or snippets of code preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to interface and build relations at all levels.
PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person.
How to Apply for PayPal Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
PayPal Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PayPal selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PayPal Salary for freshers?
The average of 8 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.