Amdocs has announced a job notification for the post of Technology Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Honeywell.
Amdocs Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Technology Engineer|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA*|
Apply for phonepe
Apply for autodesk
Apply for Google
Apply for accenture
Apply for nielsen
Apply for hexaware
Amdocs is hiring candidates for the post of Product Manager.
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of the Software Creation Process as an Integration Engineer
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills: effective inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- As you will support excellent products, you will be able to assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and the Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat, or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
How to Apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Amdocs Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amdocs selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Amdocs Salary for freshers?
The average of 8 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.