RailTel has announced a job notification for the post of Apprentice. A student from various disciplines can apply for RailTel Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
RailTel Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total vacancies||103 Posts|
|Last Date||4 April 2022|
RailTel is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice.
- Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering / Technology /Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream/branch of Electronics & or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other of branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possessing training or job /work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part-time mode are NOT eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.01.2022): 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per govt rules)
- On receipt of online application through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in a merit list will be prepared on regional/state/location wise and preference will be given to the Government Institution pass-outs.
- From the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in interview.
- Selection will be purely through Interview, out of the shortlisted candidates.
- Only those candidates who are medically fit according to Corporation’s norms will be considered.
About RailTel :
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. is a “Miniratna” (public sector) enterprise of Government of India focusing on providing broadband and VPN services. RailTel was formed in September 2000 with the objective of creating nationwide broadband, telecom and multimedia network, to modernise train control operation and safety system of Indian Railways. RailTel’s network passes through around 5,000 stations across the country, covering all major commercial centres. It was initially solely dependent on the Department of Telecom (now BSNL) for their control and administrative communication circuits.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for RailTel Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
For Offical Notification: Click here