United Airlines off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Associate Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for United Airlines recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
United Airlines off Campus 2023:
|Company Name||United Airlines|
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
United Airlines off Campus Job Description:
United Airlines is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Engineer.
United Airlines off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
United Airlines off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
- 0-1 years entry level; university graduate
- Strong written/oral communication skills, data focused, able to work in a team environment, project management, analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About United Airlines:
United Airlines is an airline based in the United States. The corporate headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States. It was established in 1926. Scott Kirbyr has been the organization’s CEO since 2016. Its parent company is United Airlines Holdings.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for United Airlines off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
United Airlines Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the United Airlines selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the United Airlines Salary for freshers?
The average 10 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the salary range for the Associate Engineer position at United Airlines?
The expected salary is up to ₹10 LPA* for the Associate Engineer position at United Airlines.
Is the position open to both freshers and experienced candidates?
Yes, the position is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Associate Engineer position at United Airlines?
The eligibility criteria include having a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical) and being an entry-level candidate or a university graduate with 0-1 year of experience.
What are the preferred skills for the Associate Engineer position?
The preferred skills include strong written and oral communication, data-focused mindset, ability to work in a team environment, project management skills, and analytical skills.
What are the job responsibilities of an Associate Engineer at United Airlines?
The responsibilities include designing, building, testing, supporting, and configuring applications using Salesforce. They are also responsible for understanding business drivers, incorporating technology trends into solutions, and continuously learning new skills.