Volvo Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Volvo off-campus recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Volvo Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 7 LPA*|
Apply for Larsen and Toubro
Apply for Wipro
Apply for capgemini
Apply for Mahindra
Apply for Goldman Sachs
Volvo is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software development.
- Design and Development of SW modules.
- To track and receive deliveries of developed software components.
- If needed, follow up on external deliveries like CSP, machine test feedback, etc.
- Assist the Embedded Software Development Leader with technical integration results intended for release notes.
- Follow build scripts for target platforms including CANoe/CANalyzer (where applicable).
- Support integration of software components allocated to one/more ECU together with the CSP.
- Support in Technical communication to stake holders regarding questions of Modules.
- Support in resolving machine/VnV testing findings
- Participate in Cross functional regular meetings when needed.
- Support in Measurement and usage of critical ECU hardware resources such as Flash, RAM and CPU usage.
- Assist in configuring tasks, communication, executable, memories, I/O etc. to support during integration to fulfill all requirements of an ECU.
- Assist in Performing basic test of integrated software on hardware with debugging.
- Masters / bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT/ Electronic or related discipline.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Deep knowledge in C++ Programming.
- Deep knowledge in C programming, automotive embedded software development.
- Proficient knowledge in the ECU configuration and integration tools & development environment.
- Knowledge in ECU system (e.g. diagnostics protocols) and RTOS.
- Knowledge on SYSML, UML and Enterprise architect and good system and design thinking.
- Knowledge of Git, CI/CD, JIRA, Artifactory, Python
- Knowledge on SDLC, Agile Methodologies, SCRUM etc.
- Basic knowledge on application SW integration (IO,Parameters,CAN J1939)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for digitalocean||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for pepsico|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.