Wipro is hiring for the post of Test Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Wipro off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Wipro :
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Wipro Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of Test Engineer.
1. Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on businessrequirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model basedtesting and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving lessrework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing andinvolve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stagesthrough vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc
2. To design and execute the automation framework and reporting
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and reporttest progress
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items andthey are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end ofevery cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
3. Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to testing and its execution
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevantdashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other projectrelated trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies andeffectiveness in own function/ Client organization
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various testing tools,automation tools, customization and its implementation at the clientsite
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Wipro Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Wipro selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Wipro Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|