Accenture Off Campus is hiring for the post of Security Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for Accenture off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Accenture Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Security Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Accenture Company is seeking candidates for Security associates.
- Project information security (IS) assessments are our bread and butter. As an IS professional, your first step into the big bad world of risk assessments will involve conducting IS assessments for projects across India centers. You will check if the project meets the Accenture standard and the client’s security requirements.
- The risks that you identify are super important to keep Accenture and our client’s data safe, it will ensure that Accenture is compliant with what was agreed in the client contracts.
- We are super proud of the fact that Accenture is the biggest company of its size that is globally ISO27001 certified (the Academy awards equivalent for IS standards) and our team is responsible for maintaining this hallowed certificate. 3rd party auditors descend on us every year to make sure that we are still worthy of the certificate, so we’ve got to be on our toes always and keep everything shipshape. As part of this, you will be carrying out a bunch of activities such as
- Making sure (via assessments) that the nice folks at support functions such as Workplace, HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Procurement, etc. are compliant with ISO27001 security requirements.
- Risk assessments to report any risks that can mess up Accenture’s business goals and then monitor these risks to make sure that they’re fixed.
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You need to have a genuine interest in the information security domain and have the spunk and drive to make a positive difference in the organization – on ground.
- We work as a team and therefore you need to be collaborative well and a good team player. No room here for a lone wolf. Keep in mind that our role involves interfacing with multiple business stakeholders therefore you need to be able to speak to new people all the time.
- Goes without saying that good communication skills both written and spoken are quintessential for doing well at this job.
- Information security is one of the fastest-changing domains, so you should have the ability to learn, adapt and evolve quickly to stay relevant in this field and the learning never really ends.
- We expect you to have at least a working hands-on knowledge of MS office suite tools like Word/Excel/Power-point – the rest of the tools you learn on-the-job. If you have a background in project management or technical IT skills such as networking, telecom, security tools etc. you will be at an advantage.
- Though currently we are working remotely, flexibility to travel both within your designated city as well as inter-city is important for you to be able to conduct assessments and other IS activities on ground.
- Last but not the least, a curious bent of mind and hunger / passion to learn is a great attribute we need from our IS soldiers. As they say, half knowledge is always dangerous, so we always welcome folks who don’t stop learning.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we work as one team with a common goal—to create 360° Value everywhere by embracing change.
Also Read: 8 Ways To Make a Great Resume
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|NHPC Recruitment||Apply for amazon-hiring|
|Apply for meesho work from home||Apply for wipro-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Accenture Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Accenture selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Accenture Salary for freshers?
The average of 6 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.