Amazon is hiring for the post of Investigation Specialist. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Investigation Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Work from Home)|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Investigation Specialist.
- Review legitimacy and accuracy of submitted documents by sellers and respond back on the case if needed
- Evaluate personal and business information from Seller
- Verifying the information with reliable internal and external sources
- Work efficiently on portals and tools provided by Amazon on this role
- Maintain high ethics and integrity with respect to critical data
- Assess collected information about new Sellers in order to on board them to sell on Amazon marketplace
- Implement checks before launch, validate the details and shift out bad actors early on and prevent them from entering the system.
- Communicate effectively via email with our customer base –
- Minimize the damage to overall customer experience on Amazon platform through document validation
- Reduce avoidable friction for legitimate sellers and keep updated on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other policies
- Flexibility to be trained for additional business-related skills and/or work types
- Flexibility with working hours and work on weekends and holidays as part of your normal 5-day shift.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Any Graduation from any stream.
- Proficient in Italian and English (reading, listening and writing)
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team player – capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Amazon Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 10 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|