Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Automation Analyst. A student from any discipline can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|₹ 3.4 to ₹ 5 Lakhs PA
|Work From Home
Apply for upstox
Apply foralliance data
Apply for Amazon
Apply for IBM
Apply for wipro
Apply for conga
Amazon looking for highly motivated, Quality Services.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
- Any BE\BTech\MCA\MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Understands HTML, X-Path & Regular Expression & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in rotational shifts including night shifts and work on weekends.
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Amazon Salary for freshers?
The average salary in India is ₹ 8.6 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia