Amazon Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Advertiser Support Associate at Amazon. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Advertiser Support Associate. All the necessary details about Amazon Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Advertiser Support Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹40K/Month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Amazon Recruitment Job Description:
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Advertiser Support Associate.
Amazon Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Empowers self-service Advertisers with the on-time right assistance to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon. These effective support interactions address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunity.
- Is in-charge of handling inbound email, phone and chat contacts from self-service Advertisers and uses best judgement, research and probing questions to understand the Advertisers’ issue, uses knowledge and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidance to provide prompt and accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertiser
- Uses strong interpersonal skills to maintain fluent conversations with Advertisers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, tool, policies and procedures.
- Proactively reports operational challenges to manager/team lead and escalates to the right contacts.
- Contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
- Expected to handle all 3 channels chat, phone and emails.
Amazon Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B.Com).
Amazon Preferred skill:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
- Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
- Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
- 1-2 years of live medium (especially phones) experience in Digital Marketing/ Advertising Sales, Consultation, Contact Centre or ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) industry.
- An exceptional eye for detail, analytical and ability to solve problems given the fast-paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
- Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
- Quick Learner, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise.
- Global perspective and understanding of business concepts and objectives.
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Adheres to the provided schedule in a 24/7 environment including night shifts (rotational) and weekends, shifts are decided based on business requirement.
- This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that
Is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a stable internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Amazon 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Amazon Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|