Tata Communications has announced a job notification for the post of Software Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Salary||₹ 6. 2 LPA*|
Pay After Placement – Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Apply for Accenture
Apply for MedPlus
Apply for JP Morgan
Apply for Apple
Apply for microsoft
Tata Communications is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Developer.
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.)
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs
- performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- BE/BTech/BCA from CS/ IT/ECE.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Tata Communications selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Tata Communications Salary for freshers?
The average 6.2 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|