Boeing Off Campus is hiring for the post of associate mechanical systems design and analysis engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Boeing off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Boeing Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Mechanical Systems Design|
|Salary||₹ 14.6 LPA to ₹ 18.7 LPA|
Pay After Placement – Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Apply for logitech
Apply for sony
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Boeing Company is seeking candidates for associate mechanical systems design and analysis engineers.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Bachelor Or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, or Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dunzo-off-campus-hiring||Apply for deloitte-recruitment|
|Apply for siemens-off-campus||Apply for freshworks-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Boeing Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Boeing selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Boeing Salary for freshers?
The average 6 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for flipkart-off-campu||Apply for hp-off-campus|
|Apply for infosys-off-campus||Apply for lenovo-recruitment|