Cactus has announced a job notification for the post of Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for Cactus Communications Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Cactus Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Cactus Communications|
|Post Name||Intern – Customer Service(Chat)|
|Internship Duration||6 Months|
|Job Location||Across India (Work from Home)|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Cactus Communications is hiring candidates for the post of Intern.
- Provide real-time support to customers via multiple and new-age chat platforms with the goal of converting inquiries
- Help build customers’ confidence in Editage brand over competitors and improve conversion rates Add a human factor in customer shopping experience thereby influencing repeat rate
- Influence the revenue of the organization by pitching our services to clients over chat
- Identify website errors and provide solutions for the same
- Identify the business trends by keeping a watch on customer feedback and share it with the key stakeholders.
- You will be expected to work a 9-hour rotational work shift.
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Have high standard of service mind-set.
- Are tech savvy, comfortable with using various live chat software’s and ability to multitask.
- Have good sales skills.
- Have excellent written communication skills and ability to deliver message in a concise manner.
- Can think on your feet, meet customers at their level, and improvise during a conversation.
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
Please note: We are a remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere in India. You may be required to travel to our Mumbai office based on business requirements or for company/team events.
About Cactus Communications:
CACTUS is a remote-first workplace. We have company offices that you may use if you need to or if you prefer an office setting. However, CACTUS does not require that you live near or use the office. You have the flexibility to work from anywhere in your home country.
How to Apply for Cactus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary for Customer Service (Chat) internship at Cactus Communications???
The average salary for Customer Service (Chat) internship at Cactus Communications is ₹15,000 per month.
What is the duration of the Customer Service (Chat) internship?
The Customer Service (Chat) internship is for a duration of 6 months.
Is Customer Service (Chat) internship work from home?
Yes, Customer Service (Chat) internship allows work from home and is available across India.
What are the eligibility criteria for this internship?
Any graduate from any stream can apply for this internship.
What are the main job responsibilities for the intern?
The main responsibilities include providing real-time support to customers via chat, converting inquiries into sales, building customers' confidence in the brand, identifying website errors, and sharing customer feedback with stakeholders.
What are the preferred skills for this internship?
Preferred skills include a high standard of service mindset, being tech-savvy with live chat software, good sales skills, excellent written communication, quick thinking and improvisation during conversations, ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
Will the intern work in rotational shifts?
Yes, the intern will be expected to work a 9-hour rotational work shift.