Zycus Off-Campus is hiring fresher for the post of Procurement Analyst The students from various disciplines can apply for the Zycus recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Zycus Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Procurement Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Nielsen hiring Work from home
Apply for phonepe
Apply for amazon
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for deloitte
Apply for infosys
Zycus is hiring candidates for the post of Procurement Analyst.
- Serve as Procurement Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Work with customer to gather requirements on Zycus application/s (like Spend analysis, Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement etc)
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of meta data and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal teams
- Should have completed BE in Instrumentation/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil/ Biochemical/Biomedical/Pharamacy
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have very good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Should have good communication skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I.-powered Source-to-Pay suites for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs