Cargill off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Data Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Cargill recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Cargill off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹13 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Cargill off Campus Job Description:
Cargill is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
Cargill off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with businesses and other stakeholders to participate in product or solution designs.
- Develop robust, scalable and sustainable data products or solutions utilizing cloud based technologies- Snowflake / any equivalent
- Provide moderately complex technical support through all phases of product or solution life cycle.
- Perform data analysis, handle data modeling and configure and develop data pipelines to move and optimize data assets.
- Build moderately complex prototypes to test new concepts and provide ideas on reusable frameworks, components and data products or solutions and help promote adoption of new technologies.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Cargill off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience- B.E. / B.Tech/ C.S.E/ Electronics/
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, impala, Hive etc.)
- Strong knowledge and hands on work experience of writing the programs in scala / python for Spark framework
- Proficient in SQL and advanced SQL and able to write the complex SQL queries
- Work with the product teams and build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using Spark and Scala / Python /SQL.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Cargill :
Our Team Of 160,000 Professionals In 70 Countries Draws Together The Worlds Of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition And Risk Management. For More Than 150 Years, We Have Helped Farmers Grow More, Connecting Them To Broader Markets. We Are Continuously Developing Products That Give Consumers Just What They’re Seeking, Advancing Nutrition, Food Safety And Sustainability. And We Help All Of Our Partners Innovate And Manage Risk, So They Can Nourish The World Again Tomorrow.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Cargill off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Cargill Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cargill selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Cargill Salary for freshers?
The average 13 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.