Tata Power Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Tata Power Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Tata Powe Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tata Power is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Identification and control of workplace hazards & ensuring the legal requirements for health and safety to be maintained at the workplace.
- Understanding the principles of TSHMS, Risk assessments, JSA, Method statements and implementing risk mitigation plan w.r.t. Fire & Safety
- To engage and influence employees / contractors & coach individuals on Safety toenable them to successfully discharge their responsibilities as per TSHMS and to maintain specified goals.
- Implementation of CSCC.
- Knowledge about ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, EPM, TBEM & S+5S.
- Site audit shall be carried out to check and verify all hazards are identified and Control measures mentioned in HIRA/JSA implemented at site.
- Sharing of Best Practices & Driving team towards implementation.
- To coordinate & conduct plant/work site inspections and Audits as per schedule.
- CTC : INR 6.64 Lakhs per annum + other benefits such as: Subsidized Basic Hostel/ Company Provided accommodation (deductions as applicable), Medical Facilities, Insurances including Group Medical Coverage Insurance (GMC), Group Term Life Insurance (GTLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA), Voluntary OPD coverage, Executive health check-up, Canteen and Transport facility (available at certain locations), Official Travel reimbursement, contemporary leave practices, Higher Education Support (post trainee period), Car Lease benefit (post trainee period), Mobile Phone and Data Card/Broadband reimbursement, Laptop (purchase at WDV), Rewards & Recognitions, Holiday Homes etc.
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of B.E. / B.Tech and would graduate in 2023.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Design Engineering and Technology
- Flexibility of Closure
- Information Ordering
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skill
- Hands on with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (MS Office)
- Creative thinking ability, proactive attitude and drive for results
- Flair for planning, managing and conducting all events related to employee engagement
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
About Tata Power:
Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Tata Power Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Tata Power selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Tata Power Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|