Central Bank of India Recruitment for the post of Junior Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Central Bank of India drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Central Bank of India:
Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911, which is the oldest and largest commercial bank in India. Central Bank has a network of 4685 Branches,4886 ATMs, and 10 Satellite offices. Central Bank of India has approached the reserve bank of India for permission to open representative offices in five more locations abroad. The main aim of this bank is to provide customer-centric products and services by leveraging human resources and technology.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Highlights:
|Company Name||Central Bank of India|
|Salary||10,000 – 15,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||03 April 2023|
Also, Apply For
Central Bank of India Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on cut-off date. However, relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD etc. as per Govt. of India guidelines is applicable
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Rural/Semi-Urban branches: Rs 10,000/-
- Urban branches: Rs 12,000/-
- Metro branches: Rs 15,000/
No.of.Vacancies: 5000 Posts
- Gujarat: 342 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu: 03 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 502 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 134 Posts
- Chandigarh: 43 Posts
- Haryana: 108 Posts
- Punjab: 150 Posts
- J&K: 26 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 63 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 230 Posts
- Puducherry: 01 Post
- Kerala: 136 Posts
- Rajasthan: 192 Posts
- Uttrakhand: 41 Posts
- Delhi: 141 Posts
- Assam: 135 Posts
- Manipur: 09 Posts
- Nagaland: 07 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 08 Posts
- Mizoram: 02 Posts
- Meghalaya: 08 Posts
- Tripura: 06 Posts
- Karnataka: 115 Posts
- Telangana: 106 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 141 Posts
- Odisha: 112 Posts
- West Bengal: 362 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar: 01 Post
- Sikkim: 16 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 615 Posts
- Goa: 44 Posts
- Maharashtra: 629 Posts
- Bihar: 526 Posts
- Jharkhand: 46 Posts
Selection Process of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes an On-line Written test/Interview.
Online Written Test (objective type):
- The online written examination will consist of five parts i.e. Quantitative, General English, & Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge 2. Basic Retail Liability Products 3. Basic Retail Asset Products 4. Basic Investment Products 5. Basic Insurance Products.
- The duration of the exam will be published along with the call letters.
- Candidates 4 times of vacancies will be called for an interview for checking their suitability for the post.
- It will be at the discretion of the bank to conduct the interview or dispense with it.
- The merit List will be drawn district-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective districts and Categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks in the Merit List, such candidates will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order.
Local Language Proof:
- The candidate should be proficient in the local language.
- Candidate will be required to produce a certificate of VIII/X/XII or Graduate level having studied local language as one of his/her subjects.
- Bank reserve the right to conduct any other test or follow any other selection criteria at its discretion.
- All candidates who are finally selected will receive an email communication through the apprentice portal.
Interview: All candidates who meet the qualifying cut-off marks will receive an invitation from BFSI SSC to appear for an Interview at the nearest Central Bank of India’s Regional Office along with their original documents, as specified in the invitation letter.
Application Fees :
- PWBD candidates: Rs.400/- + GST
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / All Women candidates: Rs.600/- + GST
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 800/- + GST
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Here are the steps to follow in order to apply for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates should visit the official website of the Central Bank of India Apprentice and fill out their application form.
- From the Home page of the Income Tax, select the “Recruitment Portal” option.
- Find and click on the notification for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023, then click on the One Time Registration option.
- Fill out the application form for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and upload the required documents.
- Click “submit” and print the registration form for future reference.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
IBM Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IBM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IBM Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|