Cisco is inviting applicants for the post of Asset Management Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the CiscoRecruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Cisco Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Cisco is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Graduate Apprentice .
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting October 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team with flexibility & enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Managing IT helpdesk, incident management, Asset management processes, Asset life cycle, Asset register, Maintaining and handling stocks, vendor management
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
Cisco enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Cisco Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cisco selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Cisco Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|