HCLSoftware hiring Off Campus has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Java Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for HCLSoftware Recruitment 2023. All the necessary details about Adobe Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About HCLSoftware :
HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
HCLSoftware hiring Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Junior Java Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹6.5 LPA*|
|Job Location||Noida (Hybrid)|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
HCLSoftware hiring Recruitment Job Description:
Adobe is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Java Developer.
HCLSoftware hiring Job Responsibilities:
- Providing seamless end-to-end support and expertise for front office Trading applications to help drive the effectiveness and commercial strength of the Trading franchise.
- Monitoring underlying system health, functionality, and availability to proactively detect and prevent issues from impacting the business.
- Improving monitoring and alerting capabilities primarily through ITRS or other strategic platforms.
- Working with the development teams to understand full production application build, configuration, and change going into the platform.
- Compliance to audit, regulatory and CSO Standards requirements – risk aware and focused
- Analyse automation failures, identify root cause of failure and work with L3, Integration and application owners
- Log and track incidents and issues following the ITIL standards; Tracking outstanding issues and working with the appropriate parties to achieve resolution and prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensuring all application standard controls and requirements are being met and that any new services being brought to have met the required level of standards and assurances.
- Works with Build the Bank, GTIS (Infra), GTSM (Service Management) and Operations to identify manual tasks and automate.
HCLSoftware hiring Eligibility Criteria:
- BTech, MTech, MCA
HCLSoftware hiring Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Basic Scripting experience
- Basic experience of working with relational databases
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and understanding of various stages of Agile Change life cycle.
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for HCLSoftware hiring 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
HCLSoftware hiring Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HCLSoftware hiring selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the HCLSoftware hiring Salary for freshers?
The average of 6.5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|