Cyient has announced a job notification for the post of System Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Cyient Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Cyient Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||System Engineer|
|Salary||3.5 – 4.5LPA*|
Apply for upstox
Apply foralliance data
Apply for Amazon
Apply for IBM
Apply for wipro
Apply for conga
- Design electronic systems, products, software and components for aerospace, military, medical, industrial and commercial applications.
- Analyze customer needs to determine the costs, capacity and requirements for creating an electrical system plan.
- Create testing procedures and maintenance for electronic equipment and components.
- Recommend design modifications and equipment repair.
- Inspect electronic systems, instruments and equipment to ensure they meet applicable regulations and safety standards.
- Well verse in circuit simulation, PCB layout and optimization, reliability evaluation and low noise circuit design.
- Provide analog and digital circuit design for feedback-control base power regulation and motor control.
- Test and troubleshoot new designs and design improvements on ongoing projects.
- Perform root-cause failure analysis, FMEA, and relate hazard analysis.
- Perform ESD, EMI, steady state and transient electrical analysis on product prototypes.
- Work with firmware designers to refine implementations.
- Design a PH interface (I2C) module w/MSP430 as an ADC and digital leak sensor for aquariums.
- Perform hands-on component-level design and simulation in both analog and digital circuitry hardware via ORCAD EDA capture and simulation tools.
- Help, debug and guide juniors on trouble shouting boards and systems.
- Defined/Document all aspects of security HW architecture and micro-architecture specifications and the internal HW functional blocks descriptions and interfaces.
- Perform quality control inspections and inventory stock of wind turbine pad mount transformers, and the associated electrical equipment before commissioning.
Freshers requirement for BE/BTech candidates from ECE/EEE/EIE/ETC/EE branch
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cyient Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Apply for Texas instruments
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for Capgemini