Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Digital Workspace Service Desk. A student from Any discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||DWSD 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply for mavenir
Apply for capgemini
Apply for Amazon
Apply for IBM
Apply for wipro
Apply for Indian-army
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into the EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- 10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters.
- Selective subjects or marks on the mark sheet should not be considered to calculate the aggregate percentage.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of Graduation.
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc economics Only
- No MBA
- Only full-time courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st-year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI)|
|2nd-year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd-year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2021.
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Apply for Texas instruments
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for Capgemini