Deloitte off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Data Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Deloitte recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Deloitte off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Pune/ Chennai/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Gurugram|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Deloitte off Campus Job Description:
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
Deloitte off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Database development with Postgres
- Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks.
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding.
- Review implementation plans of peers prior to their coding.
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration.
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions.
- Develop our ETL process to be a robust automated production quality solution and lead the implementation and delivery.
- Peer with the application engineering team to ensure our data model fits the need of the solution while promoting best practices in its design from both a maintenance and performance perspective.
Deloitte off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MS/MBA from any stream.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Hands-on experience or Knowledge about Airflow.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Deloitte is an information technology consulting firm. William Welch Deloitte founded it in 1845. The corporation’s headquarters are in London, England. Punit Renjen has served as the organization’s CEO since 2015. According to 2022 reports, the organization’s total revenue is $5,930 crores USD. The firm currently employs 4,15,000 people.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Deloitte off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Deloitte Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Deloitte selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Deloitte Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.