Deloitte has announced a job notification for the post of Risk Advisory. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Deloitte recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Deloitte Recruitment 2023:
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Risk Advisory | Mumbai |Apply
- Assist client in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Freshers are Eligible to apply.
- Must have Excellent Communication skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent soft-skills
- Information Technology Knowledge on various Utility Packages are preferred (MS – Excel , MS -Power Point , MS -WORD , MS-Access)
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset
- Quick learner and good team player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
What is the salary range for the Risk Advisory position at Deloitte?
The expected salary for the Risk Advisory position at Deloitte is ₹5 LPA*.
Is the position open to both freshers and experienced candidates?
Yes, both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Risk Advisory position at Deloitte?
Candidates with a B-Com/BCA/BBA degree are eligible to apply, and freshers are also eligible.
What are the preferred skills for the Risk Advisory position?
What are the job responsibilities of a Risk Advisory at Deloitte?
The responsibilities include assisting clients in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, assisting in the selection and tailoring of approaches and tools, facilitating the use of technology-based tools, and understanding clients' business environment and risk management approaches.
What is the role of Deloitte in driving progress?
Deloitte helps clients become leaders in their chosen fields and invests in talented individuals of diverse backgrounds, empowering them to achieve more. Deloitte combines advice with action and values integrity.
Deloitte Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Deloitte selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Deloitte Salary for freshers?
The average salary ranges from ₹5LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact
|Apply for paytm
|Apply for cognizant
|Apply for siemens