DXC Technology Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Associate Professional Network. A student from various disciplines can apply for the DXC Technology Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
DXC Technology Careers 2023:
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Post Name||Associate Professional Network|
|Salary||up to ₹4.6LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
DXC Technology Careers Job Description:
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Professional Network.
DXC Technology Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Performs routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
- Assists in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
- Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
- Serves as a technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
- Reports and monitors system utilization to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
DXC Technology Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in voice or data networks
- Experience working with network systems and networking principles and practices
- Experience working with networking software and hardware.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the Enterprise Technology Stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for DXC Technology career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
|Apply for this Off Campus Drive||APPLY HERE|
DXC Technology Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the DXC Technology Careers selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the DXC Technology Careers Salary for freshers?
The average 4.6 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.