NCR Recruitment for the post of Customer Care Rep. A student from various disciplines can apply for the NCR off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About NCR :
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
NCR Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Customer Care Rep|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
NCR Recruitment Job Description:
NCR Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Care Rep.
NCR Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- At an entry level, learns process and systems and applies this to the basic assignment/distribution of workload of CE’s in order to meet SLAs.
- Accepts and routes calls (high call volume)
- Gathers problem information and records data in desktop tools
- Monitors incident status and escalates cases that are not resolved in a specific timeframe
- Schedule customer installation activity
- Responsible for ensuring the customer’s entitlement of services
- Provide phone support on Retail products, systems and various software products •Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to maximize product or system availability;
- Take ownership of service request from customer and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of problem.
- 24*7 rotational shift ( Night shifts ).
NCR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
High School/Diploma/Graduate or Equivalent.
0-1 years of related experience.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
NCR Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Problem routing, tracking and escalation procedures
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Data entry software applications and related desktop tools
- Relationship building skills; Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills
- Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for NCR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
NCR Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NCR selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the NCR Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 5 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|