DXC Technology Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Test Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for DXC Technology Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
DXC Technology Careers 2023:
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
Also, Apply For
DXC Technology Careers Job Description:
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Test Engineer.
DXC Technology Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
DXC Technology Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the Enterprise Technology Stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the DXC Technology selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the DXC Technology Salary for freshers?
The average 5 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.