Esko off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of QA Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Esko recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Esko off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||QA Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Esko off Campus Job Description:
Esko is hiring candidates for the post of QA Engineer.
Esko off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various software and testing methodologies of the organization
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements / changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product / project are established as per standards defined by the organization
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Review the test deliverables produced by other team members and enter the review findings in the defect management tool identified for the project
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, etc.,
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
Esko off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience in software product testing years (Graduates who have completed Engineering course in 2021 and who don’t have any prior work experience can also apply)
- Graphics Arts Knowledge For Printing Industry
- Proficiency In Use Of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator)
- Good understanding of bug life cycle
- Working experience in products / applications designed for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good knowledge on software quality assurance and quality control
- Good knowledge / understanding on productivity and quality metrics being tracked in the project
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective and Clear Communicator, facilitate meetings, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
- Very good communication skills (both written and spoken).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display, and publishing industries.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Esko off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Esko Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Esko selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Esko Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.