HP Off Campus is hiring for the post of Support Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for HP off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
HP Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Support Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
HP Company is seeking candidates for Support Analyst.
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
HP is a global technology company, home to 219,000+ people across 54 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services.
Also Read: 8 Ways To Make a Great Resume
How to Apply for HP Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|NHPC Recruitment||Apply for amazon-hiring|
|Apply for meesho work from home||Apply for wipro-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
HP Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HP selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the HP Salary for freshers?
The average of 6 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.